When T.C. (Theodore Carlton) Schnebly and his wife Sedona moved to the Oak Creek Area in 1899, T.C. organized the first post office. After the names Oak Creek Crossing and Schnebly Station were rejected for being to long, T.C. submitted his wifeís name. In 1902, Sedona, Arizona was officially named for Sedona Schnebly.
Please click here to help contribute to this page!
- Sedona Marathon
- Sedona International Film Festival
- St. Patrickís Day Parade and Festival
- Annual Authorís Luncheon
- Sedona Century Bicycle Tour
- Sedona Taste
- Red Rocks Music Festival
- Sedona Jazz on the Rocks
- Sedona Arts Festival
- Luxury Home & Classic Car Tour
- Plein Air Festival
- Red Rock Fantasy (through January 1st)
- Holiday Tree Lighting
- Festival of Lights