Gstaad, Switzerland, one of the largest ski areas in the Swiss Alps, is an exclusive ski resort at 3,500 feet above sea level. Although the name Gstaad is traditionally associated with luxury hotels, high-society events and film stars on vacation, its pristine outdoors and majestic mountains make Gstaad a coveted destination for all outdoors enthusiasts.
Please click here to help contribute to this page!
- New Yearís Day
- Sommets Musicaux de Gstaad: (through February)
- Gstaad Film Festival
- Ascension Day
- May Day
- Allianz Suisse Open Gstaad (through August)
- Davidoff Gourmet Week Gstaad
- Menuhin Festival Gstaad (through September)
- SWATCH FIVB World Tour - 1to1 energy Grand Slam
- Hublot Polo Gold Cup
- Swiss National Day
- Country Night Gstaad
- All Saintís Day
- Christmas Day